- Visit the webzine special Shareholders' Meeting (only in French)
- Consult the Shareholders' Newsletter special Shareholders' Meeting (PDF - 2,6 MB)
More than 11,000 euros in donations thanks to the generosity of shareholders
The non-profit association program "Job in the city", supported by the Total Foundation, assists 250 youth with work strategies and opportunities. It has achieved resounding success with the program: 84% of these youth find a way to obtain training or a job. The association responsible for this program has received over 11,000 euros thanks to the generosity of shareholders who have donated their attendance fees, an amount matched and doubled by Total.
Resolution voting results
The documents of the meeting
- Notice of meeting (PDF - 2,67 MB)
- Registration Document 2011 (PDF - 2,45 MB)
- Information about the total number of shares and the number of voting rights exercisable at the Shareholders' Meeting on 22-22-2012 (PDF - 105 KB)
- Information about the total number of shares and the number of voting rights exercisable at the Shareholders' Meeting on 30-04-2012 (PDF - 17 KB)
- Avis de convocation à l'Assemblée générale mixte paru au Bulletin des annonces légales obligatoires le 4 avril 2012 (PDF – 168 KB only in french)
- L'avis préalable à l'Assemblée générale mixte paru au Bulletin des annonces légales obligatoires le 22 février 2012 (PDF – 165 KB only in french)
How to take part and vote via the Internet
If your shares are registered, Total invites you to receive by e-mail the convening of our general meetings.
If you opt for "e-convening", you will receive an e-mail allowing you to access all the documentation relative to general meetings, to ask for your admission card and to vote by Internet.
To benefit from this free service reserved exclusively to our shareholders, you must subscribe to "e-services" on the Planetshares website.